Are you a Kitchen Porter looking for a new job? We are looking for a full time live out Kitchen Porter to join our Client’s hotel near Liphook in Hampshire. Due to limited transport links, you will be required to have your own transport.
The successful Kitchen Porter must have:
- 12 months kitchen experience
- Thrive in a busy working environment
- A good level of English
- A strong personality – Full of energy and enthusiasm
Some of the responsibilities in the role:
- Ensure the standards of health and hygiene are kept at all times
- Clean food preparation areas, equipment, pots and pans
- Washing up / simple vegetable predation
- Support your team
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Kitchen Porters position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.