We are looking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie. Our client’s Country Hotel has 42 bedrooms and is set in the beautiful countryside 6 miles from Bath. The Hotel has an attractive period restaurant offering a local and seasonal menu.
Our client is offering an attractive salary package with long term career prospects.
The minimum requirements for this Chef de Partie role include:
- Have at least 18 months experience at the required level
- Excellent practical skills in food prep and presentation
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation
- Food Safety in Catering Certification
- Own transport
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
The Chef de Partie role will include:
- Skill and passion for using fresh ingredients
- Willingness to achieve your best
- Excellent organisational skills
- Wastage management
- Support your team
- A good attention to detail
- Ensure that health and hygiene are kept
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Chef de Partie CDP position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.