We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage managerfor a fine dining restaurant near Kettering in Northamptonshire. The establishment is situated in a magnificent countryside location.
The successful Food and Beverage Managermust be focussed on providing excellent service and exceeding expectations with a friendly and outgoing character.
Our client will offer a highly competitive salary for the right candidate; the salary will be based on your relevant experience.
Due to limited public transport in the area, would you be required to have your own transport.
The minimum requirements for this Food and Beverage Manager’s role include:
- At least 2 years management experience
- Experience in a fine dining establishment
- 100% customer service focused
- Own transport
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
The F&B Manager’s role will include:
- To ensure that guests receive high quality service
- Train, support, motivate and develop your team
- Ensure that the applicable regulations are adhered to
- Maintain a professional manner while under the pressure
- Observing hygiene, health and safety guidelines
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this F&B Manager’s position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.