We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Chef de Partie to join a multi award winning Restaurant in Brighton, East Sussex. Our Client is seeking an innovative and talented chef with passion for providing Michelin bib standard food.
Our client is offering very competitive salary packages with long term career prospects.
The minimum requirements for this Chef de Partie role include:
- Have at least 2 years experience at the required level
- Experience in BUSY fresh food restaurant
- A genuine passion for creating the finest food
- Thrive in the busy kitchen environment
- A strong personality – someone looking to challenge themselves
- Local to Brighton, East Sussex
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
Your role as a Senior Chef de Partie will include:
- Handle fresh ingredients, prepare them to the highest standards
- Orderliness in all kitchen duties
- Support your team
- Maintain a professional manner while under the pressure
- Willingness to achieve your best
- Ensure Health & Safety and COSHH laws are observed
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Senior Chef de Partie position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.