An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced full Food and Beverage Assistant just outside Bromley.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £16,000 per year plus tips. You will be part of a friendly team that deliver excellent customer service to their guests.
Your role as a F&B Assistant:
- To offer an exquisite experience to the customers
- Advise on menu choices, take orders, serve meals/drinks
- Prepare and clear tables and bar area
- Take direction from the Restaurant Management
- To offer a high standard of service and always professional
- Support your team
The successful Waiter / Waitress should have:
- At least 2 years restaurant waiting experience
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- A superb eye for detail
- A positive approach to teamwork
- The ability to work in a busy environment under pressure
- Own transport
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Waiter / Waitress position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.