We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef for our client’s hotel in Weybridge.
Our client is offering an attractive salary package with long term career prospects. The salary of up to £26,000 p/a will be based on your relevant experience.
The hotel can provide live-in accommodation if required.
Your role as a Sous Chef / 2nd Chef:
• Ensuring food is to an exacting standard
• Support the Head Chef
• Stock control and ordering
• Staff rotas
• Creating the seasonal specials
• Adhere to company standards and procedures
• Ensure Health & Safety and COSHH laws are observed
The successful Sous will have:
• At least 2 years as a Sous Chef
• A background in a hotel kitchen or similar
• Creative talent with fresh ingredients
• Excellent technical skill
• Ability to work under pressure
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Sous Chef position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.