We are currently looking to recruit a full time Housekeeper / Linen Porter for our Client’s premium hotel near Bristol / Bath.
The successful Housekeeping Room Assistant will receive a competitive hourly wage, company training & development, free on-site parking and company uniform. Due to limited public transport links, you would be required to have a driving licence and your own vehicle.
Your role as a Housekeeper / Linen Porter:
- Deliver clean linen & towels to the designated store rooms
- Ensure linen is counted and distributed quickly and efficiently
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, bathrooms and public areas
- Report any maintenance issues
- Maintain strict health and safety standards
- Support your team
The successful Housekeeper / Linen Porter should have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- A background in a hotel would be advantageous
- A superb eye for detail
- A good approach to teamwork
- The ability to work in a busy environment under pressure
- A passion for hospitality and delivering amazing service to the guests
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Room Assistant / Housekeeper (Hotel Cleaner) position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.