Are you an accomplished Head Chef from a branded background who understands the fresh food restaurant business? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Client. We are looking to recruit an ambitious Head Chef for a popular branded fresh food restaurant in Cheltenham.
Our client is offering first class training, a very attractive salary package with long term career prospects. If you wish to know more about the role, please contact us and we will be glad to discuss it with you.
The minimum requirements for this Head Chef role include:
- Head Chef experience in high volume unit
- Branded restaurant experience is necessary
- A personality that is individual, strong and inspiring!
- Dedication and passion for fresh food
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
Your role as a Head Chef / Kitchen Manager:
- The day-to-day management of the kitchen
- Train, retain and inspire your brigade
- Ensuring food is to an exacting standard
- Stock and profit controlling budget
- Gross profit, stock and staff budgets
- Control gross profits, labour percentages, audits etc.
- Adhere to company standards and procedures
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Head Chef position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.