We are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Sous Chef for a popular branded fresh food restaurant in Guildford. This high volume restaurant creates an informal dining experience for their customers in busy central location. Our client is looking for a team member with a branded background and experience in a high volume environment.
Our client is offering first class training, a very attractive salary package with long term career prospects. If you wish to know more about the role, please contact us and we will be glad to discuss it with you.
Your role as a Senior Sous Chef:
- Ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly alongside the Head Chef
- Provide consistently excellent fresh food
- Ordering stock and managing profitability
- Organising staff rotas
- Thorough knowledge of all BoH paperwork
- Motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chef’s absence
The minimum requirements for this Senior Sous Chef role include:
- Long term service in busy branded establishment(s)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Dedication and passion for the job
- Ability to work under pressure
- A genuine personality with enthusiasm and ambition
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Senior Sous Chef position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.