We are currently looking to recruit a full-time or part-time Room Attendant / Housekeepers for our Client’s premium hotel near Bristol / Bath.
You will be part of a busy team that deliver cleanliness to the correct standards throughout the hotel. The successful Housekeeping Room Assistant will receive The National Living Wage plus training.
Due to limited public transport links, you would be required to have a driving licence and your own vehicle.
Your role as a Room Assistant / Housekeeper:
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, bathrooms and public areas
- Take direction from the Floor Housekeepers and the Head Housekeeper
- Maintain strict health and safety standards
- Support your team
The successful Room Assistant / Housekeeper should have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- A background in a hotel would be advantageous
- A superb eye for detail
- A good approach to teamwork
- The ability to work in a busy environment under pressure
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Room Assistant / Housekeeper (Hotel Cleaner) position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.