We have an exciting opportunity for passionate Sous Chef for a beautiful 4* Hotel in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
The hotel restaurant uses the very best local seasonal ingredients to offer simply excellent food to Rosette standard. As well as cooking for the restaurant, the hotel runs catered functions, wedding and events.
Our client is offering a great salary of up to £28,000 p/a based on relevant experience, plus lots of company benefits and rewards.
Public transport in the area is limited, so you would be required to have your own transport.
Your role as a Sous Chef will include:
- Motivate and lead the kitchen brigade alongside the Head Chef
- Provide consistently excellent fresh food
- Ordering stock and managing profitability
- Financial responsibilities
- Organising Staff rotas
- Be a strong and committed team player
- Motivate and lead the kitchen brigade
The successful Sous Chef will have:
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Fine dining experience
- Creative talent with fresh ingredients
- Excellent technical skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Own transport
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Sous Chef position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.