We have an exciting opportunity for passionate Chef de Partie for a beautiful 4* Hotel in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
The hotel restaurant uses the very best local seasonal ingredients to offer simply excellent food to Rosette standard. As well as cooking for the restaurant, the hotel runs catered functions, wedding and events.
Our client is offering an annual salary of £19,000 plus overtime, plus lots of company benefits and rewards.
Due to limited local transport, you would be required to have your own transport.
Your role as a Chef de Partie will include:
- Skill and passion for using fresh ingredients
- Good understanding of seasonal ingredients
- Willingness to achieve your best
- Support your team
- A good attention to detail
- Excellent standards of health and hygiene are kept
The successful Chef de Partie will have:
- Have at least 18 months experience in a similar role
- A background in a fine dining kitchen
- Superb cooking ability
- Thrive in the busy kitchen environment
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Chef de Partie position, please click ‘APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.